Thursday 18 March 2010

My poster!

I startd to take pictures of the some of my punjabi dresses and the one that i wore in the video. I tried to make my own vectors out of these and used them in my poster.
I began designing the poster and went on to looking at images i would use.






this is my final poster. I have kept the theme the same as you can probably tell from my digippack design too. I kept the colour scheme the same which is orange and blue. I also added in pictures from the video that i used on my cover as i found it would have linked in and shown the connection between this. I also added the production name which i made up and kept as 'desi-licious'. I worked with the fonts on photoshop and made my own vectors which i think fit in very well with.




No comments:

Post a Comment