Saturday 21 November 2009

Videos that attract me!



I like some parts in this video but not all. I like the use of close up shots as i think they are very important to have in the video as it gives alot away about the artist. and this is important to show the artist in the video i think. LIke in this video, Angrez Ali, the actualy vocalist is shown alot throught close up shots and wide shots either on his own or with a few other people around him. I also like the dancers he has got. I think where bhangra is a very live and energentic, including bhnagra dnacers in videos adds more excitment and makes it more enjoyable. In this video what i also liked about it was the glimpses of the instruments that were shown to us. It shows us what the song is made up from and i think this is quite a priority.

No comments:

Post a Comment